Effective Program and Project Management is seen in the marketplace as the most critical component of mission success. In today’s organizations, a myriad of concurrent projects are often managed in silos, with no single governing body responsible for ensuring success across the spectrum. With the increasing focus on the project based workforce, flexible work arrangements, and strategic resourcing; private companies and government agencies of all sizes are rethinking how best to drive mission performance through complex program and project management.
ProSidian project management professionals are dedicated practitioners who subscribe to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK); maintain some of the industry's top certifications including CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMO, PgMP; and are recognized based on their career achievements, education, and training. Our Program Advisory Services (PAS) leverage specific expertise to offer cutting-edge tools, strategies and resources that help build and maintain a robust solution for commercial and government projects.
We support enterprise technology initiatives, new and changed business models, and overall changes to organizational structure and capabilities. We support process automation and other management activities that maintain sustainable advantage. Our industry experience informs us and allows us to create synergies and add value to clients through an understanding of not only complex project management, but also risk, compliance, business processes, and change management.
ProSidian's Program and Project Management Practice is designed to deliver project professionals who bring the tools, methodologies, and processes necessary for managing large programs and projects. We provide engagement teams experienced in directing, controlling, administering, and regulating complex project management initiatives or new programs. Our approach differentiates us from other consulting organizations with a focus on risk mitigation and a single point of accountability for ProSidian Consulting projects.
Our ANTHEM Project Management Methodology drives results through execution, including critical stage progression, deliverable milestones, and mission success. Within a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverables), our Program and Project Management capabilities help to meet goals and objectives to bring about beneficial change and added value.
- Planning: Activities at multiple levels taking place with different goals and across stakeholder groups.
- Client Service Charter: We develop a service charter that documents and communicates our understanding of the client’s needs and expectations.
- Governance: Defined roles and responsibilities, and providing oversight.
- Project Management: Planning and administering both projects and the overall program.
- Financial Management: Implementation of specific fiscal practices and controls.
- Infrastructure: The program office, technology, and other factors supporting the program effort.
- Strategic Resourcing: A flexible approach to client engagement, working closely with stakeholders to deliver resources and strategy that suits the business.
- Change Management: The ADKAR Model for change sets a framework for business management and actions that facilitate communication between key managers and employees.